Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No 'stravaganza for me

Well, as much as I was looking forward to the challenge and getting that "would people pay for my stuff" question answered, I'm not going to submit an application for the Saint Paul Craftstravaganza. I read up on it, and I decided I couldn't deal with all the tax forms and whatnot. I probably should learn a little more about the implications before I sign up for a tax ID number. Maybe when I go to it as a consumer, I'll find out from more experienced folks what it takes.

In other news, I'm hosting another craft night on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. Becky's planning on a cool decoupage project involving wood and vintage postcards. Monica's hoping to start screening Chihuahau t-shirts. My neighbor Mari will be joining us for the first time. She's a professional photographer, so I have a hunch she's a creative type. I'm not sure what my project will be yet. I'm in the mood to start another knitting project. I'm trying to find a good baby sweater pattern.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, you don't know me but i am jane bowmans sister lynn. i say go for it....in terms of refinishing your dresser. lots of fun, and getting dirty. good luck.

1/12/2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

CUTE! I love it that Lynnee posted a comment.
Also, I have some really excited plans for Monday night's craft night. You'll just have to wait. . .

1/12/2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home