Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Thursday, January 04, 2007

St. Paul Craftstravaganza!

This weekend I made a visit to Crafty Planet in NE Minneapolis. No purchases (why is everything cool so expensive?) but I did sign up for their newsletter. And today I got my first edition. That's where I read about the upcoming St. Paul Craftstravaganza! How exciting! I missed the No-Coast Craft-o-Rama, but I'm definitely going to attend the 'ganza. Here's the question: should I apply to be a vendor? I've never done anything like this before, but I could use a good challenge, and something to focus on outside of work. I could maybe work up enough onesies before then. The application deadline is coming up super fast--January 10th. But the event isn't until the end of April. Hmmm.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got finals -- but I'll plan on making it a break from the stress. Wow, that sounds like fun!

1/05/2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home