Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mini-Brynn's sweater

In just a couple weeks, Cole and Brynn will have a baby sister. I expect her to look like a mini-Brynn. And she's going to have a sweater just like her cousin Ava's. Maybe not right away, but that's why it's a 9-month size. Here's my progress so far:





Notice the aluminum needles. I recommend them for smaller needle sizes. The tip of one of my bamboo size three needles got crushed in my yarn suitcase.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mollie said...

Wow! This looks amazing! Great work. We love the sweater that you knitted for Waylon, but he would have looked so pretty in this hot pink creation!

3/03/2009 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome sweater, Laura! I hope we get to see it and you next week!!!

--Angela

3/04/2009 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home