Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Monday, February 06, 2012

Adrian's Argyle Sweater Vest Modeled

Here's the final product on Nephew Sweater Vest #2. I used the same pattern for Adrian as I did for Declan, Jane Tanner's Diamond Back Argyle Sweater Vest. This time I used the specifications for the size 2 width again and the size six length, like I did for Declan, but I added even more length. I went for 9.5 inches until I started to shape armholes, and for 16 inches before I bound off. I used the same Plymouth Encore yarn, but substituted a green for one of the blues.







Why is this thing so hot?



Adrian and his big brother Reagan got dressed up in their sweater vest best for some music education at Orchestra Hall!






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brenna C said...

Love the vests! Nice knitting!

4/05/2012 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home