Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nephew Vest #1

Almost two years ago, in February and March 2010, two new nephews came into my life. I knitted three fourths of a sweater. It's time to get caught up on long overdue baby gifts. These two boys are getting argyle sweater vests this winter. The first one is now complete! I should probably still block it, but below are the progress photos through the end.

I used Plymouth Encore worsted weight yarn (25% wool, 75% acrylic). I followed Jane Tanner's Diamond Back Argyle Vest pattern from Ravelry. I followed the size two instructions in width, but the size six instructions in length, since my gauge is wide and the pattern photos looked a little short to begin with.






































Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home