Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blogging about stuff I should do instead of doing it

It's Saturday, and Minneapolis is in the midst of "the biggest snowstorm of the year." Locals are all opinions on this.

"I want snow so I can do XYZ winter sport."

"It's all hype, we're not going to get the 8-13 inches they're predicting."

"I'm sick of weathercasters wetting themselves over this stupid supposed storm."

Well, after a week of anticipation and weathercasters wetting themselves, it finally is snowing. The amount we'll get is still anyone's guess. I for one love a good reason to stay in and do nothing on a Saturday in February.

And do nothing I shall. Even though weeks of neglect have left my craft room a complete disaster.




What an embarrassment. But we have guests coming to play games tonight, so I guess if I get off the couch and off the internet, the first cleaning priority will have to be the common areas. But first, more blogging.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um, Laura... Is that a blotter? Are you a closet Bingo babe?! I love it!!!

7/27/2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home