Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chemo Caps

Recently a friend asked if our craft group would be willing to knit hats for a chemo cap drive. We were all in the midst of other projects, and put it off until the last week. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a hat done in a week. And then a craft miracle happened. I finished three. In one week! It helped that I took a day off from work to stay home and take care of my kidney stone-ridden girlfriend, who slept in a percocet induced haze the whole day.


Anyway, here are my hats. Fashion show!






Angela and Abby made hats, too. Here's Angela's.




The pink is so adorable it makes me want to do this.




And I'm such a jerk, I forgot to get a picture of Abby's. It was beautiful. The woman collecting the hats agreed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home