Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My plants love it here.

Well, I may not feel 100% at home in the new house yet, but my plants are loving it here. My shamrock is so happy, it bloomed!



I got a call from my mom and dad last night. They realized their calendar is chock full of weekend activities from now until planting season, and when that comes, all bets are off. So this weekend is the last chance for them to come help out. Unfortunately, the guest room is no where near suitable for guests, but I like sleeping on my couch. Here's my wish list for the weekend:

□ Level and stack washer and dryer
□ Fix dining room table & chairs
□ Replace outlets
□ Check leak in washer hookup
□ Stair landing (I don't know what needs to be done, but it's ugly.)
□ Re-hang basement bathroom door
□ Weather stripping around front door
□ Paint baseboard in my BR closet
□ Paint guest BR door
□ Paint inner window trim in living room
□ Touch up paint throughout
□ Paint vent covers
□ Second coat of paint in basement bedroom
□ Install splash guard on tub
□ Seal grout in upstairs bathroom
□ Caulk basement sink
□ Caulk basement window
□ Finish thresholds
□ Shampoo guest room carpet

Whew, that makes me tired.
Time for an early bedtime for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home