Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My newest knitting inspiration


Fall is here, there's a chill in the air, and I'm itching to knit. Plus, there's a new special lady in my life. Her name is Ava. She's pretty wonderful! I've been putting in a lot of hours on a sweater for her. It took me a long time to get the hang of the lace pattern (I started and tore it out about five times), but now it's starting to go faster. On Thursday night, Sarah came over to knit and watch The Office. I finished the back section of the sweater!



Sarah made some lovely warm mittens, without any pattern at all!!



And Roya joined us later to do some studying for her CFP exam while we knitted until the wee hours of the morning.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home