Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Old crafts revisited: Coaster Set

Lately I've run across a few craft projects I'd forgotten about from days gone by. I was recently at my pal Sarah's house, and saw a music-themed coaster set I'd given her for Christmas a few years ago. I had decoupaged sheet music, photos of musicians, etc. onto bathroom tiles, and backed them with cork. I packaged them in a fabric box I designed and sewed myself. I was pretty proud!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4/22/2008 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home