Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Quick & Easy Sewing Projects

Yesterday was the Garage Sale Season Opener. Sarah and I scoured the neighborhood for treasures. After hitting at least six houses in Tangletown, we decided that rich folks don't have better garage sales. And being rich doesn't mean you're not SUPER weird, either! Church rummage sales are where it's at. I had my best luck at the Urban Refuge church. Not only did they have lots of good stuff, but they gave away free popcorn, lemonade, and hot dogs. And besides the pop/gospel CD playing, I didn't have to put up with any proselytizing.
Here's what I got:

I'm looking forward to making the teddy bear


and the recycled baby rompers! This is going to revolutionize my crafting!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home