Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Homework: Abby's room has a bed!

Dear Abby,

I bought a bed for your room. It's a queen size bed, in case you feel like really stretching out. I got it from this girl Marina, who I met last summer. She's now moving overseas, and selling everything she owns. I got the mattress, box spring, down comforter, bed skirt, and frame for $200. I don't think she lived in the U.S. for very long, so the bed is pretty newish. I also shampooed the carpet. There's an egress window for your safety. And if you look closely, you will see that The Boss is keeping watch in your absence. Did I mention it has its own bathroom? Come visit me, okay?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Dear Laura,

Well now, this is just absolutely delightful news! Thanks be to you-know-who (you!) that I have such a wonderful and cozy place to stay when I visit, which should absolutely be soon, don't you think? The Boss seems to think so, and you know I'm not one to argue.

Plus, an egress window for my safety AND shampooed carpet?!? Be still my Minneapolis-loving heart.

I LOVE IT!

xoxo - A

4/03/2008 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home