Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Must-See TV and Knitting

Could two things go together any better? I've been procrastinating on Reagan's sweater for weeks. I've had it all knitted for a while, but my least favorite part of every project is working in the ends and sewing it all up. I finally sewed all the seams and worked in all the ends, so as soon as I get to JoAnn Fabrics to buy some buttons, this thing will be in the mail to the little guy.

In the meantime, I had planned on watching my Thursday night lineup--mainly The Office and ER, while beginning a set of coasters as a Christmas present for my friend Simon (okay, he's Jewish, but I didn't feel like looking up the correct spelling of Hanakah). I'm getting much further along than I thought, because my TV seems to have quit on me. I was in the midst of ER, all snuggled up in a blanket and getting started on the coasters...

...when the screen went snowy on me. I finished my round, picked up the remote and checked the other channels--all working fine (it's easy for me to find that out with my very large array of NINE antenna channels). So I left it on NBC, assuming whatever problem at the station would be corrected shortly, and I'd get to see my show. After about 15 minutes, the TV just turned off. Strange. The TV is out to get me. Luckily, when I hit the power button, it turned back on, but still no NBC. It's been a half an hour. OH! Wait! It's back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home