Aunt Lola's DIY Blog

a journal of crafts and DIY projects

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wishful Thinking


*sigh*

Okay, I know it's Minnesota, whatever, but seriously, it's been extra-super-subzero-temperatures out for way too long. I was searching for happier times in my photo album and ran across this picture. The skirt was a DIY project. It's a pillowcase I picked up at a garage sale, cut open, and added an elastic waist.

Now since this is a learning blog, you should know that even though it looks like an AWESOME skirt, this is a project I give myself only a 5 out of 10 on. Here's why: elastic waist. Doesn't really work on most body types. Hella cool print on the pillowcase, though, eh?





Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome skirt. I have a pillow case I got for that exact purpose, but I haven't done anything with it. . . yet. Boo on the cold temps.

2/09/2007 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home